Red Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

MrMulti Writer Perfoms Live@NPC!

On Sunday, February 26, MrMulti Writer dazzles our guests after an hour of poetry at the Aloft Non -Profit Commons sim. The aloft multipurpose area is currently deorated all in red for our recent CommonGround Theme Party. This color fits me quite well since it is a favorite of mine. I decided to take advantage of the decor and space by holding two open mic poetry readings (2/20 & 2/26) and a live music show to bring people to the sim and discover all the non profits house there, including my own.  This was the perfect opportunity to bring Mic back to NPC and perform after our open mic poetry by the campfire with champagne. I couldn't find any marshmellows and its Sunday, so champagne from the  VIP seatings on the dance floor was the next best thing.
One of the reasons I love MrMulti's shows is his ability to have so much fun on stage while engaging the audience, playing multiple instruments, singing and dancing. I recently learned he even writes poetry. He is truly multi-talented! It's been a pleasure listening to his covers, originals, improvs at various venues. I first invited MrMulti to perform after our 1 hour poetry reading at speakeay/four bridges. He then joined us at NPC on my rezz day to celebrate with me and friends at my org.'s headquarter on the NPC sim. Mic as many call him often performs duets with several other musicians including Annan Dreamscape, another fabulous singer in second life. I plan to invite MrMulti to more events as he is a true entertainer and fun to be around:)
To learn more about MrMulti Writer (Michael Wells) and his music, go to his website, www.micwells.com

Special thanks to: Mic's awesome Manager, Meetu Hannu-Writer for her continued support. Also, thanks to Par for setting the campfire for the open mic reading and being there for me with all my crazy requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment