Red Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lola's beautiful thing 100 word story by RedGoddess

This week's 100 word story took a fun turn for Lola, the main character. The words given are: beautiful thing. I've decided to continue with the Lola series by writing one new story a week for crap's challenges. Lola seems to be developing a little fan base and I'm exploring where the character is taking me and the readers. Check out the latest story written for the challenge. Beautiful thing is narrated by bonchance longfall. Take a listen and let me know what you think.
I read some of these stories in second life. This weekend Brokali read a few of them at his shop on Book Island. I was pleasantly surprised:) I think Lola is starting to let loose and many are anxiously waiting for her next adventure. If you're on Second life, check out the links below for the venues where I host/co-host readings and listen to other writers share their work.

Four Bridges Project/SpeakEasy
Brokali's ShopHelio's HouseAsylum Reef
 

No comments:

Post a Comment