Red Followers

Monday, May 26, 2014

Open Mic Poetry Reading at Four Bridges Celebrates 3 years


This May, the Open Mic Reading & Live Music events at Four Bridges Project celebrate its 3rd year in Second Life.  We kicked off the anniversary early during NaPoWrimo (April). It's been a busy past month with all the poetry festivities in RL and SL. I attended Mass Poetry's Inspired Leadership in Boston. I then traveled to Salem, MA to participate in the Mass poetry festival which has been such annual treat for me. It was quite a trek from Boston but well worth it. I met a lot of great poets during the sessions that I attended. It's such a gift to be able to mesh my work in RL with the open mic poetry readings at Four Bridges. You never know who's going to teleport over. On May 25, Angeljade Writer joined us and read a few poems. Any1 took a gorgeous photo (see above) of AJ while lounging on the couch at SpeakEasy.
I'm proud of and grateful for our three years in Second Life! I'm eager to plan more programs this summer and share the joy of poetry. You have an open invitation to visit us anytime at the Four Bridges Project.

1 comment: