Red Followers

Friday, April 26, 2013

Poet Karima Hoisan Live at Four Bridges/SpeakEasy, April 28, noon slt!


In celebration of the second anniversary of our Open Mic Reading & Live Music, I am excited to announce that Karima Hoisan, one of my favorite artists in Second Life will be featured at Four Bridges on Sunday, April 28 at noon slt. Karima is an exceptional person with a well of talents. She always lifts my spirit when I hear her read and share her art with an audience. If you've never experience her poetry, I highly recommend you stop by early and grab a chair. We'll kick off our open mic reading at 11a slt and then Karima will take the stage. You don't want to miss her!

Here's your limo to SpeakEasy:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Four%20Bridges%20Project/39/249/25

No comments:

Post a Comment